Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April Adventures

This evening was the last post placement visit with our social worker.  I can't believe that we are so close to our finalization.  Our Miss Myla will be officially ours on May 8th.  
Do a little dance with me friends.  What we know in our hearts will be proven on paper in just  14 days...she is ours-forever and ever.
 
A couple of weeks ago the sun burst through the horrible clouds that have hovered over our heads this long winter.  Bryan and I decided we would adventure out and take the kiddos  to the zoo. 
 It was a special day.  Myla wasn't certain about her surrounding so she looked to me as she often does when she needs reassurance.
After she received the security she needed from Momma, she was all smiles.  Fun stuff. 
 I think the carousal ride was a hit.  What do you think?
I love my dudes.   
 Oh, my sweet girls I loved my day with you.
 What a day to remember. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment