Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Sweet Liberty Joy

My Dearest Libby,
I can’t believe that you are another year older.  It has been my joy to watch you grow into the beauty that you are. 
  You amaze me by your loving spirit.  Not everyone has the ability to make others feel loved the way that you do.  You warm my heart every time I witness you running to love and hug on people…adults at church.  I know they look forward to their “Libby hugs”.  Don’t ever lose your gift of hugging. 
 
Mommy appreciates how much you help me with Myla.  I know she loves her play time with you as well.  One day you will be as good of a Momma as you are a big sis.  Don’t ever stop loving on the babes in your life.
Above all else, strive daily to love the Lord.  He will guide you through life as you grow into the Lady he has created you to be.
 
Fight hard for truth for it is getter harder to find these days.  Be the strong girl that I see living out each day.  The lord will use it.
  Momma loves you more that life!  Without you, I wouldn’t be complete.
LOVING YOU,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment